Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Motivation.....

Last week I posted two fabrics that I will be using to complete projects 4 & 5. Well, I started project 4 aka the maxi dress but did not get to far due to me taking a week long trip out of town.  I contemplated taking my sewing machine but decided against it, which turned out to be a good idea because I would not have used it anyway.  

Last week I created a draft post and simply titled it motivation.  The thought behind the post was to share with you a few pieces that I ran across on various websites that motivated me to continue sewing and to enhance my skill level with every project.  I have decide to periodically share pictures of pieces that motivate me to sew.  Now I'm not saying that I will be sewing all of these pieces but don't be surprised when you see a posting of a project that was previously shown as a motivation piece! 

Maxi Dress coming soon!

I know I can make this dress......perfect for an all white party this summer!


I love this dress! Trying to figure out how to attach the straps.....I need to pay BCBG a visit!


So simple but I love it!


As soon as we cover ruffles in class I am trying my hand at this one.....perfect for a wedding I am attending this summer!


(Images via bcbg.com & asos.com )

4 comments:

iLiMa said...

Okay, I want to see how the white dress turns out cuz you may have your 1st order on that one! Supa-hot!!!

Sew Anastasia said...

I know......HOT

almost Dr. Te said...

is that black one V. Beckham or Roland Mouret? Either way, I love it.

Simple is sexy

Sew Anastasia said...

It's V. Beckham! I love it also!!